test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Possible Fix to Loading Problem?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I hope I don't end up making an TRIBBLE of myself for this, but I think I've found a solution.

I've spent about 1 hour trying to get back into Sol. I was getting caught at loading, waiting 5 mins, then restarting. Again and again and again. I read in a topic that turning your graphics down might help. So I tried it. Worked like a charm.

How to turn down graphics without logging in:

Start up the game like normal. At the character selection screen press the Esc key. From there, click options and drop your graphics. I turned mine down all the way. Idk how much you may have to.

Try this out guys and see if it works. It could be a temporary workaround.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I will give it a try...which is odd since once the game is loaded...everything runs smooth with everything at max. and it only occurs during cetarin places. and only in the last couple of days...but playing an ugly game is still better then paying to watch a loading screen....
    edited February 2010
    I run at recommended very well. This still worked for me. And you can always boost your graphics once you log back in.
    edited February 2010
    cgbossi wrote: »
    I hope I don't end up making an TRIBBLE of myself for this, but I think I've found a solution.

I've spent about 1 hour trying to get back into Sol. I was getting caught at loading, waiting 5 mins, then restarting. Again and again and again. I read in a topic that turning your graphics down might help. So I tried it. Worked like a charm.

How to turn down graphics without logging in:

Start up the game like normal. At the character selection screen press the Esc key. From there, click options and drop your graphics. I turned mine down all the way. Idk how much you may have to.

Try this out guys and see if it works. It could be a temporary workaround.

If I can ever get to through the login screen again I will try that. I had the same issues loading and getting booted out or freezing; now my launcher won't even come up. It just sits there trying to connect. :(

Thanks for the tip, though - wish I had seen it a couple of hours ago before this newest development.