test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Female Mirror Universe or Miniskirts showing

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Noticing that the Mirror Universe Uniform isn't showing for my Female character, also the TOS uniforms show, but there is no option for the miniskirts showing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm very disappointed with Cryptic and their loyality to their paying customers. As a Champions Lifetime Subscriber, we were promised Mirror Universe uniforms. These are already in game, on NPC's, but not available for my female toon. The Male top is avilable but not for bridge officers. This is making the Champs Lifetime sub worthless in my opinion.

Why did Cryptic not get this stuff fixed BEFORE releasing the game?
    edited February 2010
    The TOS uniforms are there to choose, but for some reason I can't choose them. It just defaults back to the first one on the list.

And no miniskirts? What's up with that? We were told miniskirts were included.
    edited February 2010
    Collision wrote: »
    The TOS uniforms are there to choose, but for some reason I can't choose them. It just defaults back to the first one on the list.

And no miniskirts? What's up with that? We were told miniskirts were included.

Yes I know I just tried to give one of my new boffs the TOS uniform and it would'nt let me. and WHERE ARE OUR MINISKIRTS :mad:
    edited February 2010
    Honestly I can not believe this surprises me, Cryptic had time and time again shown that they are unable to keep to their word. This should have been in game from day one and ready to go or else don't advertise it as an option. Now we are forced to play males if we want the costumes and possibly reroll if Cryptic ever decides to add a female option.

Don't even get my started on the skirts.

With that said going to see if I can get a refund on my lifetime though I am sure I'll be shafted on that as well, I am tired of these games Cryptic plays with their customers. As my friend said when talking to her regarding this issue "Way to support female gamers!" in her case the only reason why she got the CO life time was for the Mirror Mirror outfit.