test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quest: Divide et Impera

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This quest gets bugged by the NPC that follows you constantly. I have dropped it and re-tried it several times (four times) on the "Vapoware" phase of it. I got all the way to the end where she turns into an Undine and right after she is defeated, she then transforms into the commander of the station and calls for beam out, then she just stands there and the quest is completely halted no matter what happens.

Super bugged.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this mission is bugged in many ways.

I've done it 3 times (cb, ob, headstart) and for me, she stops following me in the "cafeteria" room every time. I thenc omplete the mission and she won't transform because she's not in the right "room".

reloading 3-4 times (a good 10 minute process) usually somehow "clicks" her into moving again, but she's extremely bugged.

Not surprised she's bugged in other ways for other people. This mission is by far the most buggy in terms of obvious coding I've come across.
    edited February 2010
    I've done the quest twice now (Open Beta and Live) and never had an issue with it. :o
    edited February 2010
    Heh... I used cloak all the way to the end and let the romulans kill her for me.

Piece of cake and no real issues. The pathing is pretty poor right now, so she is probably getting stuck on geometry.