test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crew won't heal heal me

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi. I have noticed if I go unconscious during battle, my crew will not heal me until the battle dies down. I can click on myself and order them to heal me, but it doesn't happen. Is this intended? It's like the crew is saying..looking I'm being shot at and shooting..so you'll have to wait for me to revive you. Something almost like...hey you went unconsious..I didn't..so TRIBBLE you. Your not helping. I'm not risking my butt to save you. Is there somewhat to force them to revive me during battle?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    set the healer to passive stance and that way they wont shoot ppl but instead buff debuff ppl- that might help and also place them on a wapoint so they dotn move from it unless to buff or debuff allies.

jsut thought of this btw- so it might work- will test it out myself aswell
    edited February 2010
    yeah the crew wont revive anyone until battle is over
    edited February 2010
    Maybe you should implement a 'movie night' to boost morale. Or maybe they just don't like you. :D
    edited February 2010
    Or maybe he already has a 'movie night' and they're not too keen on his choices :D
    edited February 2010
    swag-nyc wrote: »
    yeah the crew wont revive anyone until battle is over

They do from time to time but I think their scripting to do so kind of takes the back-burner when they get shot at. I once spammed the button mid-combat and eventually they all started to rush towards me... then all turned to fire at the bad guys again- except one, who made it all the way and revived me.

The scripting just needs tweaked to where calling for help takes priority.
    edited February 2010
    Right. If my unconscious mind tells you to heal me damn it..heal me so I can at least move back a bit recover and help. Bringing me back is smarter then going it alone. Thanks for the other suggestions above though. The passive / waypoint near me sounds like a good try. Definitely though..the heal me strategy has to be followed. It would be by a human..if possible...why shouldn't my bridge crew (though program code) not do the same? How do I "offically" submit this to Cryptic? I could post in gameplay bugs..but even there..do they read those?