test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can you have more then 1 character on the same account?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Simple question I was wondering if you can have more then 1 character on the same account like Final Fantasy XI, Pirates Online, and eve and others? Ive looked around and cant find an answer to this anywhere. Thanks
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Simple question I was wondering if you can have more then 1 character on the same account like Final Fantasy XI, Pirates Online, and eve and others? Ive looked around and cant find an answer to this anywhere. Thanks

yes.. you start with 2 character slots, when you hit 6th level or finish "Stop the Signal" which ever comes first, you unlock a 3rd "Klingon" slot but you can use it for a federation character.

odds are you will be able to buy more slots in the Cstore, but with only 3 classes, why would you need more than 3 slots at this time?
  • Options
    edited February 2010

There are multiple character slots, if that's what you mean. You get 2 by default then a 3rd at level 5 or 6, when you unlock being able to play a Klingon.

If you have a lifetime subscription you get two additional slots.

Additional slots are also rumored to show up in the C-Store eventually for a fee.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hannigan wrote:
    odds are you will be able to buy more slots in the Cstore, but with only 3 classes, why would you need more than 3 slots at this time?

Liberated Borg/Joined Trill, 3 classes, 2 factions- and any combination there-of.

I knew a guy in WoW that had 4 different Alliance warlocks.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks that answers my question, thank you
This discussion has been closed.