test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to login

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi, I just downloaded the game, and tried to login after setting up an account. I continue to get the same error message "Account error, contact billing support." I am not sure whether this is a bug, or the server is just down because of the high volume of people on today. Any ideas?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am having the same problem. I think servers are crashing left and right. Just paid money for the game now I can't even log in because it wont allow me to register my credit card because of that server being down. Kinda makes the 30 day free trail worthless if you ask me. They are not having a very good release day. I can only imagine what in game issues they are having as well.
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Having same error and tried to leave a ticket, but just got automated message telling me they will look into it and am having absolutely no luck with phone support at the moment other than getting to listen to canned music for over 30 minutes and getting no response. Finally gave up since it isnt a 1-800 number. So far from pre-order to now this has been an incredibly disappointing experience.

I finally figured out what my problem was and it was the subscription service. When I entered my key the first 2 times it did not give me the subscription screen. However on my 3rd attempt I got the subscription screen and entered the information for a one month subscription and finally was able to get past the launch screen. Hope this helps.