test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

C-Shop / Game wishes

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
What I would like to see in the C-Store

1) Working models of older ships... usable, though not balance breakers etc

- the Cochrane Warp Ship - Only has an engineering device slot, and an engine slot
- Enterprise NX-01 - Only has an engine slot, engineering, tactical, science, and one weapon slot

2) Extra rooms for the ship, a ready room for example that has all awards and stuff collected from missions

3) Holosuite novels, like mini adventures that are for fun, relive moments in distant history for such as NX01 launch, cochranes warp flight, wolf 359 borg battle

Other things in general that I would like to see

1) Holodeck starship battle simulations where you can chose parameters to try out new situations which you can specifiy

I am sure I could think of more, but I was just filling a few moments during my lunch break
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    MorganUK wrote: »
    What I would like to see in the C-Store

1) Working models of older ships... usable, though not balance breakers etc

- the Cochrane Warp Ship - Only has an engineering device slot, and an engine slot
    - Enterprise NX-01 - Only has an engine slot, engineering, tactical, science, and one weapon slot

2) Extra rooms for the ship, a ready room for example that has all awards and stuff collected from missions

3) Holosuite novels, like mini adventures that are for fun, relive moments in distant history for such as NX01 launch, cochranes warp flight, wolf 359 borg battle

Other things in general that I would like to see

1) Holodeck starship battle simulations where you can chose parameters to try out new situations which you can specifiy

I am sure I could think of more, but I was just filling a few moments during my lunch break

I particularly agree to be honest actually. These ships, while not to be used in combat would definately have alot of showing off value to them. Give us rare and unique ships from our factions, I for one would love to float about in a ambassador for a little bit. Does that mean I would use it for combat over a soverign? Ha! No. But it would be nice.

Uniforms too please! Outside of the pre-order uniforms, I'm positive some would love to see a few new uniforms added to the game.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I love the ideas.