test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Once again Septic Lives up to it's name

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Once again Septic lives up to it's name, I was away for a while and was loged out, No problem, problem is when I went to log back in I was 278 in the queue. Good "jop" Kraptic or Septic or whatever your name is.

I can't wait to start paying you bozo's my monthly subscription.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It's Cyptic. The in-game adverts weren't enough for you to get that much right?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    johnar wrote: »
    Once again Septic lives up to it's name, I was away for a while and was loged out, No problem, problem is when I went to log back in I was 278 in the queue. Good "jop" Kraptic or Septic or whatever your name is.

You change their name and then say they live up to their name?

Wit fail.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    theres 79,286 existing posts about the queues and how much everyone hates cryptic, and yet people still keep making more...

Scratch that, 89,467
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    bapaveza wrote: »
    It's Cyptic. The in-game adverts weren't enough for you to get that much right?

I am pretty sure I know it is Cyrptic, Septic and Kraptic are plays on the name Homer
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    johnar wrote: »

100's of people are waiting in line to play. You go afk and time out, and get mad at Cryptic because you didn't get to the front of the line? You were taking up space not at the keyboard while others wait in line.
This discussion has been closed.