test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pvp Hardships

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
Since the launch (not including beta) me and several others have had little to no success in PVP. Personally I have qeued about 15 PVP battles and have not won any of them (shaming myself in hopes of an answer :)) Is there an advantage the Klingons possess early on? I mean, none of these battles have even been close. I hope others will speak up if experiencing similar results....it is early yet.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They can cloak in combat... that is their primary advantage.

As to why you can't come out on top, we'd prolly need video to offer more than speculation on your situation.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The onlya dvantage they have is that federation players dont know how to pvp. They either zerg, or split up. They seem to have no concept of teamwork at all.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I agree, we were discussing how it seems were fighting a vent/teamspeak group everytime, they stay put, and fiight with numbers....tough to coordinate with random groups, but they seem to be doing it well. Any strategic advice?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Not quite in line with the topic, but I wonder, I never see any klingons except around the K7 area. Are klingon players not allowed to go anywhere else?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Funny by the end of Beta in Captain level PvP the Klingons wouldn't touch a Federation team in space combat..

To be fair, Mask Energy Signature(the old version) on 3 defiant class ships while they shadow two Galaxies is probably intimidating.

Especially when they're pumping out engineering teams to us :D

Klingons didn't win one game at Captain level after we started teaming up.

(By the time any of my fleetmates got to Captain I was already Captain 8 or 9)