test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Since i have no manual...and i don't see any helpful stickies...Skill point Q

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
considering the state of the game right now..how many areas should i be investing in in regards to skill points...as a LT 4 i've maxed out two areas, st command and beam weapons.....can i safely put some into torpedos or should i just wait till i hit LT Cmdr and then continue on into the 2 chains i have going now.

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    kright0n wrote: »
    considering the state of the game right now..how many areas should i be investing in in regards to skill points...as a LT 4 i've maxed out two areas, st command and beam weapons.....can i safely put some into torpedos or should i just wait till i hit LT Cmdr and then continue on into the 2 chains i have going now.

By the time you hit lvl 11 (lt comm), youd have maxed out almost all tier 1 skills. After that you need to start thinking where to place your points. For now, just put them in the skills that give you the better bonus's for damage, maneuverability etc.
    The skill mods you see on the right (+10, +15 etc), mean percentages. For some skills though, tier 2 upwards, it adds to duration instead.

If you have specific build questions or skill questions, head on over to the powers forum. There are lots of people there that can help you.
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    thanks for the information