test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Few questions, BoFFs and Ship info

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
So, my first question is about BoFF customization. I know that when i get a new BoFF i can customize it, but it still has to be the same general race. I was hoping i could make a totaly new race for one of my BoFF's. Does anyone know if their are any that you can fully customize?

My second question is about the ship listings. On the site, it only shows afew of the ships, 1 for each tier/ship type. Is there any site i can go to to see what all the ships look like ingame? I am a tact officer atm, and was REALY liking how the Olympic class ship looked. Was just wanting to see the others first though.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Anyone know?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You can never change a boffs sex/race. If you want to do something crazy with their looks then get an 'alien' race boff and you can change pretty much whatever you want.

This guy has vids of all the t5 ships: http://www.youtube.com/user/EatThePath2#p/u
    I haven't seen anywhere else to check out the earlier tier ships.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    So, my first question is about BoFF customization. I know that when i get a new BoFF i can customize it, but it still has to be the same general race. I was hoping i could make a totaly new race for one of my BoFF's. Does anyone know if their are any that you can fully customize?
    'Unknown species' boffs can be made to look pretty much how you like, but you can't change a boff's species, gender or traits.
    My second question is about the ship listings. On the site, it only shows afew of the ships, 1 for each tier/ship type. Is there any site i can go to to see what all the ships look like ingame? I am a tact officer atm, and was REALY liking how the Olympic class ship looked. Was just wanting to see the others first though.
    Try the awesome Ship Tier Chart from Suricata.