test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Skills for Tactical Officer

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
I'm a Tactical Officer, and I put max points into Starship Engineering Training, Starship Warp Core Training, Starship Operation.

And I heard those skills are only for improving Active skills of Engineering & Science Officer.

God... Then Those passive skills are useless for Tactical Officer?

(crying)

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    it effects your crew. you have engineers and science officers.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Dumbshows wrote:
    I'm a Tactical Officer, and I put max points into Starship Engineering Training, Starship Warp Core Training, Starship Operation.

And I heard those skills are only for improving Active skills of Engineering & Science Officer.

God... Then Those passive skills are useless for Tactical Officer?

(crying)

They are not useless for Tactical Officer.

The Warp Core training will increase the power levels of your EPS. It's probably the most important skill to max out of the Lt level skills.

Starship Operation, and Starship Engineering Training will effect your Science Bridge Officer, and Engineering Bridge Officer abilities respectively. Again this is rather important to increase as these skills are what will be used to save your ships life and keeping you from getting spaced.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    is there an easy way to figure out what zone you are in (the instance number) so you can invite your groups to join you?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Pahndora wrote: »
    is there an easy way to figure out what zone you are in (the instance number) so you can invite your groups to join you?

Once they are in the same team as you, when they attempt to change zone it will state

Sirius Sector Block #157
    (1 Team)

If they happen to have you on their friends list as well, it would become.

Sirius Sector Block #157
    (1 Team, 1 Friend)

If they meet the above requirements AND are in your fleet.

Sirius Sector Block #157
    (1 Team, 1 Fleet, 1 Friend)

I should also note that so long as the instance is not full, then it will be put at the top of the list. In addition, if they are in a different zone completely (Say, Earth system) and they zone to Sirius Sector Block, it will automatically attempt to put them in the same instance # as you.