test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

We come in peace.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Ten Forward
I don't normally do forums for games, but something about StarTrek Online drew me into the unknown world of forums for me.
I really thought coming here would be awesome, getting to talk to fellow fans and enjoy the new StarTrek gaming experience with others. But something is wrong here. Every one is freaking out over how they are not getting to play the game, and how they want their money back. Has every one forgotten the meaning to StarTrek? Maybe I'm old school, but StarTrek was never just some show. It was IMO a honest attempt to show people a way to a better life. I understand people wanting to play, but really, calm down. The Federation-Klingon alliance wasn't formed in a day you know.

Kirk had a saying that fits right in the some the posters here: "There seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere."

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Well not on this forum. This forum is all about swapping manly stories about redheaded nerdettes and who would in in a fight, Star Trek or Star Wars (and we all know in that fight WH40k would win), and other strange stuff.

So welcome to this forum. We are happy here.