test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I don't usually watch Star Trek, but when I do...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
...I watch Picard and gang.

Stay nerdy my friends.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    That was the most interesting post in the world.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I could say the same about this one :D

Anyhoo, so TNG is your favourate Trek? have ya tried DS9?

You did get it, right? OP lifted from the Dos Equis "Most interesting man in the world" commercials.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    That was the most interesting post in the world.

• Options
    edited January 2010
    Well by the 2nd feb you might have watch the whole seven years of the next gen with all this downtime;)
    Keln wrote: »
    ...I watch Picard and gang.

Stay nerdy my friends.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I dunno about favorite Trek, more like the only Trek I care to watch. Of them all, it was the only one that had characters I really liked. The rest of the shows ranged from boring (DS9) to flat out silly (the original). Trek has never been my cup of tea. I'm playing this game because I enjoy being a tyrannical ship captain...IN SPAAAAACE!

Now, the Trek movies were all pretty decent, even the old ones. I do consider Wrath of Kahn a classic as movies go. I laugh every time that russian guy says "They put creatures in our bodies".

If he thinks a little ear bug is bad, he should watch Aliens.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You did get it, right? OP lifted from the Dos Equis "Most interesting man in the world" commercials.

Sorry I may be just stupid, but that goes above my head :D Latin is not my fortre :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well I'm new to most things Star Trek and so I've been watching Next Generation and am just starting season 5. So far it cracks me up that 90% of the time they beam down to a planet, they lose communication and can't beam up for a very long time. It seems to be the standard for them. You'd think with all that technology they check to make sure they could beam them back up first before sending them to a planet hahaha!! Also what's with Riker constantly hiking his leg up on everything like he's trying to mark his territory? Finally.. as much as I'm enjoying Next Generation, it's very obvious that in every scene, at least 3 or 4 times the crew constantly pulls down their shirts.. do they not have tailors in the future? :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sorry I may be just stupid, but that goes above my head :D Latin is not my fortre :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps
This discussion has been closed.