test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No More Auto Walking!!!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Controls and User Interface
Clearly allowing us to hold down one button and keep walking is too easy! Why if we can do this then why not just have a button to autoplay the whole game for us! NO!!!! We must make it more realistic!!! We should have to tap Q and E in rythmn whilst holding W in order to walk! And if you want to run? Tap that rythmn faster!! Shift Key is Auto-NOOB!!!! Every step forward must require precision, timing and skill!! Q-E-Q-E-Q-E-Q-E AUTOWALKING IS FOR NOOBS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Xanatari wrote:
    Clearly allowing us to hold down one button and keep walking is too easy! Why if we can do this then why not just have a button to autoplay the whole game for us! NO!!!! We must make it more realistic!!! We should have to tap Q and E in rythmn whilst holding W in order to walk! And if you want to run? Tap that rythmn faster!! Shift Key is Auto-NOOB!!!! Every step forward must require precision, timing and skill!! Q-E-Q-E-Q-E-Q-E AUTOWALKING IS FOR NOOBS!

We shouldn't stop there. We need to make sure BOTH hands have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. The right hand should be constantly clicking the left and right mouse button to breathe, left for in and right for out.

Or we could need to use our feet on a modified wii pad, let's be as realistic as we can, Cryptic. you slackers.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Haven't found any auto walk yet, can it be keybind ?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ombilical wrote: »
    Haven't found any auto walk yet, can it be keybind ?

It's R when on land :) Makes it a lot easier on your hands, and good for keeping up with a group especially when you have to step away for a second.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I think the OP means auto-Run as no walk exists.

And the point to stop it can be use the keyboard movemeny.. alto I tend to think ANY computer game is Carple-tunnel bait.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    foxpur wrote: »
    I think the OP means auto-Run as no walk exists.

And the point to stop it can be use the keyboard movemeny.. alto I tend to think ANY computer game is Carple-tunnel bait.

You can walk by setting it in keybind ....