test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

so i went to wow during all this downtime

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
used my very old account. logged in sat in ironforge calling everyone who played the game a pandering moron for having no taste in games. did this for nearly 2 hours inciting near riots and flame wars. finally had a gm come to me and ask me to stop. i told him to suck a nut. when i had gm grievances it took them upwards of 48 hours to respond. proceeded to tell him i could do his job better and that he should be ashamed of the game company he works for. long story short it took me 2 hours of harrassing players to get reported and a 20 minute conversation with a gm to get me banned.

im now bored.......im going to go play modern warfare 2. maybe beak off in vent. like EA cares though =/

after that maybe STO will be back online and i can enjoy a good quality game.:D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    AWESOME. Hahahaha!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    used my very old account. logged in sat in ironforge calling everyone who played the game a pandering moron for having no taste in games. did this for nearly 2 hours inciting near riots and flame wars. finally had a gm come to me and ask me to stop. i told him to suck a nut. when i had gm grievances it took them upwards of 48 hours to respond. proceeded to tell him i could do his job better and that he should be ashamed of the game company he works for. long story short it took me 2 hours of harrassing players to get reported and a 20 minute conversation with a gm to get me banned.

im now bored.......im going to go play modern warfare 2. maybe beak off in vent. like EA cares though =/

getting banned is by far the best way to quit wow for good.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You quit WoW!

Welcome on your new lease on life.

You will now be assimilated.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    my thoughts exactly....though i did neglect to mention my "old account" was one i sold to a friend i no longer like. does this make me bad people?
  • Options
    edited January 2010

If this is true, a statue should be erected in your honor. If not, may you be struck by a meteor the instant you walk outside.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I logged in for about 5 minutes. I updated my auctions and couldn't stand it anymore. Had to log off.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

ewww you played wow ???

someone feed him to a klingon.... alive...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You quit WoW!

Welcome on your new lease on life.

You will now be assimilated.

ah TRIBBLE. i dont like being assimilated. you gotta catch me first.

Borg. the slow lumbering UNSTOPPABLE zombies of star trek
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    my thoughts exactly....though i did neglect to mention my "old account" was one i sold to a friend i no longer like. does this make me bad people?

You did that friend you no longer like a favour. Shame on you.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

I like this...and WoW, while I played for a couple years and did endgame content, got repetitive and boring, so I just stopped playing, didn't bother to pay another $14.99 for my sub :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Sephirius wrote: »
    If this is true, a statue should be erected in your honor. If not, may you be struck by a meteor the instant you walk outside.

i should have taken screenshots i swear i made that GM sputtering angry
  • Options
    edited January 2010

No.

I hope you also remembered to sell every item he owned for next to nothing and then gave it to some random passerby.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

yes. yes it does. but we like bad people here. this is the world of the mmo.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Love your post. I kind of did the same thing the other day in my old game forum. After 4 pages of 50 percent agreeing with me how lame their game was, and the other 50 percent ****ed as hell. My thread was locked. At least the moderator left it up and didn't move it or yank it all together.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Your my new hero :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    lol, oh man...
    I should do this but I lost my authenticator when I moved last month.
    It'd be a riot if I did it with my main, too... I had a pretty recognizable name on the server since I played him since release.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i sold nothing forgot too. 4 lvel 80s. his hunter. My old warrior paladin and druid. all gone. i got ban hammered good.

seriously back in the day i loved wow. but now i wanted it gone forever. while typing in this thingy im currently uninstalling the game. i quit and kicked my addiction....but i may have traded it in for a worse addiction....flying gryphon??? or warp capable starship. so not a hard choice.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    i told him to suck a nut.

um lol?

/10char
  • Options
    edited January 2010

This is only fail because you did it in Ironforge and all Alliance players are fail.

:)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    well in all fairness i played a few weeks before open beta. was in the middle of main tanking a raid. icecrown or that crusader thingy. i was so bored. so i logged into vent said to my guild. Hey guys i quit. have fun. then i disconnected in the middle of the boss fight and sold my account to my now idiot ex friend.

then got it banned today. now i can never go back.

thanks cryptic your the first game in a Long time that tempted me to quit wow. but i think today you suceeded.. lets hope today is a bump on the otherwise (hopefully) smooth road ahead!!!:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yeah I'm looking into selling my WoW toon. guy is a srsly geared 80 tank too. We'll see.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Orisorn wrote:
    This is only fail because you did it in Ironforge and all Alliance players are fail.

:)

the horde are worse on my server. ugggh. thank god im done.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You should have just sold your account. Yeah yeah, players frown upon it but realistically depending how geared your account was it was worth anywhere from $150-500. If you really wanted to "stick to Blizzard" you should have just sold it and made some money off of "your" account (It's not technically yours according to the ToS, they lease it to you).
This discussion has been closed.