test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

1,000,000+ Energy Credits PER Fleet bank tab?!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I'm just wondering if that is right, or if someone threw an extra digit or two in there somewhere?

1,000,000+ Energy Credits PER bank tab?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Foresmith wrote:
    I'm just wondering if that is right, or if someone threw an extra digit or two in there somewhere?

1,000,000+ Energy Credits PER bank tab?

Too low? I think I had 300k by level 18 in beta, id assume a admiral would have... like a billion.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It's correct. It's more a result of the broken loot tables (hence lack of non-battery/food items) which results in a lack of credit flow, thus a 5k Common Deflector Dish (I or II) from a stock NPC vendor can bankrupt you at level 7-8, and 1 mil + bank tabs seem like they'd be forever out of reach.

EDIT: For those who were in the CB, you know the difference between the loot tables in OB/Now and the old CB ones with the frequent "common" loot drops (white items).
  • Options
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Inflation is a *****!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Had 200k around lvl 19 in beta, im pretty sure if everyone in fleet chipped in it would be no problem.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You can only have one mill in your bank?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    1.23 million for a tab, no prob. Just loot 20550 batteries, that's all it takes. And in Beta there was more money floating around because items sold for more for one and also there were duping exploits that gave us extra money flow. No type of crafting = no income flowing through the economy.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I am level 9 and I have just over 30k credits.. In OB I got to 25 and had about 250k. I don't see how this is too much to ask for from a full fleet..
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    WTS: Rare white Tribble.... This is the one you need to equip if you're gonna pwn everyone in PvP... asking paltry 15 million energy credits, this is nothing compared to how uber it will make you... and EnergyCreditWarehouse.com is having a special if you buy 100 million credits, you get a free power-level!

Serious inquiries only

Sincerely

The Future....
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I had close to 50k credits by lt. commander. Of course as a klingon I didn't have anything to spend them on >.<
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Honestly, i do think it is a bit too much PER tab... but i will give you guys a little reference

by the end of open beta i was Captain 3 and had 1.9 million credits. i did NOT farm any fleet actions or anything, i simply made my way through the missions 1 time each, and sold any of my looted/rewarded Green/Blue rare's on the exchange for reasonable prices. (i kept the good stuff if i could equip it)

now in 2 weeks of OB i had 1.9 million, so right there i can afford a single tab slot myself.

it seems like a lot now, but in the long run its not.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I had 3 million just from selling anything i didnt use in OB; Though I know OB is very inflated, i was only level 24 at the time. Mind you half of this was from WHITE items I vendered or sold in exchange. I farmed alot of crystalline entity to test dps builds and made 200-500k everytime i went to swap about an ability at the trainer. YES OB is inflated but still, selling a Mk4 blue for 50k doesnt seem that bad even for live, any less and you might as well vender somethings.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Like I said you guys can't use OB as a reference, loot sold for more and yes you might have sold things in the exchange but you're not going to get those prices anymore in the exchange. That and we all knew we were getting wiped so people spent their money a little differently. Just the odd amount of 2,330,000 makes me think it's a typo. I can understand if the last couple tabs go up that much but the first couple should be in the 100-300k range and go up from there.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Unless things have changed, there really isnt ANY money sink in this game. Loot is usually better or the same as stuff you can buy in stores (other than the exploration badges), ships are really the only thing you have to pay for.
This discussion has been closed.