test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Doomed We're All Doomed

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
lmao the server crashes and all the doom sayers come out I find it so funny, yes it is frustrating and annoying but it does not spell the end of Star Trek Offline I mean Online. This shizzle happens, it has probably taken an hour to drag the tech fromhis lunch break at Del Taco to come fix the server be patient.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Cryptic is on the west coast, server farm on the east coast. Del Taco is on the west coast, server tech is walking to Subway on the east coast. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Let's hopeso Pryck...cuase if he's gotta walk back from a Del Taco we might as well all go play Mass Effect 2! <LOL>

Hope he's not in the SE; several inches of snow here in SE Virginia.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The only thing people like more than an epicly succesfull game, is a horrible failure. It suits all the moaning kids to go on about how pants this game is and why it will fail etc. Its the sense of entitlement they have that gets to me, making demands to the developer as if they somehow run the game. The reality is that the developers will find out over the next few months what the perfect balance is and few will even remember this period.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It's a blatent wow rip off aswell.
This discussion has been closed.