test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Take a good look at yourselves

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
People and this is really not a flame to anyone just a wake up call i suppose. ITS A GAME this is not life. the server being down etc does not equate in to the end of life as we know it. and if it does for you then its time to seek some professional help for an addiction to games.

Im sure most here are decent people and being frustrated to play something you have been waiting for is normal but all the flaming and just belittling of people here is truly sad.

So the games down so in your opinion its not ready for launch. OR for the extreme you want your money back.well don't sit all day on a forum complaining go out do something else its early in the day or mid after noon for most in the states im sure there is something other then a game that you can do. if ya think its not ready for launch then leave the game or stick with it and make it better by pointing out bugs etc. and if ya really want the money back then go get it don't talk about it do it.

Just my lil opinion nothing more. Be safe all and hope to see ya in the game. :D
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    zextaven wrote: »
    Take a good look at yourselves

/looks at self

Oh, yeah. that is one fine looking man right there!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I need to put some pants on.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I need to put some pants on.

I need to change mine. Havent washed them, since Closed Beta.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Time for fresh diapers and a can of Spaghetti-O's LOL!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    People and this is really not a flame to anyone just a wake up call i suppose. ITS A GAME this is not life. the server being down etc does not equate in to the end of life as we know it. and if it does for you then its time to seek some professional help for an addiction to games.

Im sure most here are decent people and being frustrated to play something you have been waiting for is normal but all the flaming and just belittling of people here is truly sad.

So the games down so in your opinion its not ready for launch. OR for the extreme you want your money back.well don't sit all day on a forum complaining go out do something else its early in the day or mid after noon for most in the states im sure there is something other then a game that you can do. if ya think its not ready for launch then leave the game or stick with it and make it better by pointing out bugs etc. and if ya really want the money back then go get it don't talk about it do it.

Just my lil opinion nothing more. Be safe all and hope to see ya in the game. :D

Isn't it a bit soon to be offering therapy? We haven't even been open for two days yet.

My problem is I had planned on playing today, and I can't. And don't give me that go outside TRIBBLE, it's #@%@ freezing outside. You go outside.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I am a handsome devil!

Ok well at least the devil part is true...
  • Options
    edited January 2010

You're the ideal customer: you accept poor service and you not only don't complain, but defend that poor service.

Why do you hate America?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Who the hell is this old bald fatman in my damn mirror?!!?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I looked at myself in a mirror.

I need a haircut.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Someone must be standing behind you. Its ok.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Theres plenty that needs fixing.tweaked, but thats all part of an MMO at launch.

This isnt like playing something like a first person shooter multiplayer and paying for the server.

Theres far more involved to go wrong.

Zextaven is just a patient, non rabid thread posting player, just like a lot of us.

In a month THE SAME MAJOR issues are occuring then i may possibly change my stance.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I am in my underweaar! Been playing all night. Server down. we are all going to die! what do I do? I need more Mt. Dew!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    It seems like not everyone has a real life. You know what i do when servers go down in MMO's? I do something else. Watch TV, hang with the familiy, etc..... Just a game guys.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Oh no! He can see me!!

/ducks
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    agreed.

and the guy that equated not getting his pre-order bonus with getting TRIBBLE needs a ban, I reckon.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    dvydra wrote: »
    agreed.

and the guy that equated not getting his pre-order bonus with getting TRIBBLE needs a ban, I reckon.

I thought it was a very apt analogy. Similar to the time I compared losing my wallet, to having my first born murdered by police officers.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I do agree but its also annoying having put time aside to play this.

Im equally not raging however. I have spent my time off the server watching some TNG. Server still not up so ill go do some more :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Time for fresh diapers and a can of Spaghetti-O's
    For some reason I can picture that. I lol'd.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    local.host wrote: »
    And don't give me that go outside TRIBBLE, it's #@%@ freezing outside. You go outside.

Rofl :D:o:D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The servers are down for "outside", due to snow they have been shut down indefinetely for my lifetime.
    And since STO server is down, my life IS CRASHING DOWN I NEED TO PLAY! I HAVE NO LIFE AND IF I CANT PLAY MY GAME IM GOING TO DIE!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010

dude i agree and you seem like a nice guy.But, you wouldn't try and wake up a zombie would ya? :P
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    "I really am ruggedly handsome, aren't I" -- Castle
This discussion has been closed.