test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Federation Officers on Klingon Bridge?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PvP Gameplay
I was startled and disappointed to go to the bridge of my klingon bird of prey and see ONLY federation officers there and none of my bridge officers. I hope this is fixed soon. How can I possible kill federation ships when my crew is federation.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    this has been an issue since day 1 in Open beta, i imagine the Bridge had Fed officers in it in Closed beta (if Klingons HAD a bridge in CB, not sure)

they had 2 weeks in OB to fix it...2 days til Head start to fix iat...if they havent by now, i doubt we will have Klingon officers by Feb2nd.

there's supposedly a big patch 45days post-release (that's 45 days after Feb2) that adds content. no word yet on wether this is going to be one of the many problems w/Klingon gameplay that gets fixed or not.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yes its a known bug but a quite annoying one because I imagine its bloody simple to correct.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Since day 1 in open beta? thats freaking ridiculous...they should have got it fixed by now...it cant possibly be THAT hard to fix, same with Klingon red beaming...the animation is in game used by NPCs but players are left out of having that awesome sound effect that comes with the red beaming.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The root is probably because Cryptic threw in Bridges to give a bone to the "I want to walk around in my ship" crowd, without spending the proper time to develop and test them.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The root is probably because Cryptic threw in Bridges to give a bone to the "I want to walk around in my ship" crowd, without spending the proper time to develop and test them.

kinda like how the root problem with the klingon faction is probably because Cryptic threw it in to give a bone to the "i want to fly a Bop" and "i want to pvp" crowd, without spending the proper time to develop and test it.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Same problem here. I wish there was an option to kill all crew because these Earth Brats are annoying me.:mad: