test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

And down it goes!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
Doh! And I was about to finish that mission. Now I have to start from the beginning again. Oy!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    that sucked
    edited January 2010
    More power to the login server! Re-calibrate the crystals!
    edited January 2010
    More servers plx Cryptic :D. I don't care if you have the tech for instancing or not heh.
    edited January 2010
    Awesome .... now I have time to log on and pick up that lifetime subscription I've always wanted. :-)
    edited January 2010
    i dont think they are ready for the full launch on tuesday
    edited January 2010
    OMG , I hope these problems are solved before the Head start has ended and Everyone is online ! else we are not going to get many missions done at all ! .
    FirstOne .
    edited January 2010
    Server fall down and go BOOM!!
    edited January 2010
    Luckily I just finished an exploration mission, BUT there are a lot of disconnects, really looooong load times, and now server crash. Its much less stable today than it was last night, at least to me. Maybe the patch made it worse?
    edited January 2010
    I swear...3:00 on a Saturday..1-30-10...down again...
    WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE MATTER with you people..I was right in the middle of something again...AGAIN..
    I am so tired of this BS..REALLY..Everything was working fine..
    Who broke what?...ANSWERS PLZ...
    ENOUGH already..if it ain't broke LEAVE IT ALONE...
    You have no idea the evil thouights going thru my mind right now...I am reall tired of this TRIBBLE..IS THERE ANY SENSE IN PLAYING..if you can't leave it alone?????????
    I want some real answers..FROM A PERSON...
    And I want tpo slap the tar out of someone...

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited January 2010
    I hope it has come down for a patch. There's some serious issues that need to be addressed. Vanishing Bridge Officers, and other mission rewards.
    edited January 2010
    I find it rather funny as several poeple were saying "it hasn't crashed at all yet" the down it goes lol.
    edited January 2010
    in game chat that is
    edited January 2010
    So, what is worse than a Cryptic Open Beta? Whoda Thunk, an actual launch. YES, WE DID PAY for this ****. We took a chance and gave you MONEY before we knew this game was awesome and you sucked TRIBBLE.

I have not opened it, heck i ain't even got it yet; don't think I won't return it and tell my bank to cancel the charges.

MAINTENANCE at noon yoour time on a saturday, NICE ONE, i guess it's the only time WORSE THAN PRIME TIME YOU COULD THINK OF?

Foobar Fother Mucking Company

Just sell to SOE already.
    edited January 2010
    Dame thing keeps kicking me out od the game. Now the dame thing is down again. What a joke. I have paid a lot of money on my lifetime membership and in the last two days i have only had about 2 hours of game play.:mad:

I wanted to get a head start of every one else but i think this is not going to be happening.

I think they should give all the lifetime customers something for FREE to make up for this nosence.
    edited January 2010
    Angry much? Servers crash... it happens.

Wait a little while and pick up your mission chapter where you left off.
    edited January 2010
    i think they simply underestimated how many trekkies would mob this game.
    edited January 2010
    Open Beta 2.0, er I mean Headstart is AWESOME!
    edited January 2010
    MotoVegas wrote:
    Open Beta 2.0, er I mean Headstart is AWESOME!

They should re name the game to Startrek Offline? lol
    edited January 2010
    come on guy get it sorted please
    edited January 2010
    I just dont understand how so many people can be ok with getting screwed; thats why it keeps happening because people dont stand up for their rights as consumers.
    edited January 2010
    Shaddock wrote:
    I just dont understand how so many people can be ok with getting screwed; thats why it keeps happening because people dont stand up for their rights as consumers.

If you agree say I
    edited January 2010
    mreap wrote: »
    They should re name the game to Startrek Offline? lol

Since we are going to be offline a lot it seems, I wish they would enable us to take some aspects of the game offline too, like new character/starship creation, for example.
    edited January 2010
    Ofortuna wrote:
    So, what is worse than a Cryptic Open Beta? Whoda Thunk, an actual launch. YES, WE DID PAY for this ****. We took a chance and gave you MONEY before we knew this game was awesome and you sucked TRIBBLE.

I have not opened it, heck i ain't even got it yet; don't think I won't return it and tell my bank to cancel the charges.

MAINTENANCE at noon yoour time on a saturday, NICE ONE, i guess it's the only time WORSE THAN PRIME TIME YOU COULD THINK OF?

Foobar Fother Mucking Company

Just sell to SOE already.

I rember soe and vanguard.
    didnt do so well.
    edited January 2010
    My god... You people are worse than WoW players, I swear... Seriously! IT JUST STARTED! Okay so there's a plethora of problems it's beriddled with. Okay! Guess what... WoW was plagued by far worse problems than this game has not only at release, but AT EVERY EXPANSION RELEASE TOO!!! Seriously, chill the heck out. Server downtime happens and yes... You DID pay for server downtime when you paid for this game. If you think you deserve to play an online game with no server downtime then you're not only a moron, but you're naive as well. Grow up!
    edited January 2010
    /agree. this stuff happens sometimes.
    edited January 2010
    Lol I don't mind the server downtime, it's just that early this morning they put a patch in that was supposed to improve the servers :rolleyes:
    edited January 2010
    Kaegrin wrote: »
    My god... You people are worse than WoW players, I swear... Seriously! IT JUST STARTED! Okay so there's a plethora of problems it's beriddled with. Okay! Guess what... WoW was plagued by far worse problems than this game has not only at release, but AT EVERY EXPANSION RELEASE TOO!!! Seriously, chill the heck out. Server downtime happens and yes... You DID pay for server downtime when you paid for this game. If you think you deserve to play an online game with no server downtime then you're not only a moron, but you're naive as well. Grow up!

I think what would help is if Cryptic would post what happened, too keep us paying players in the loop. Tell us a server crashed and tell us an ETA... if you find that you are going to miss the ETA, let the players know... that seems to be the issue.

I have not seen anything posted by Cryptic... saying sorry we had a failure... we are working on it...

Instead we have to figure out whats going out on our own... kinda crappy really...
    edited January 2010
    Pentatope wrote: »
    Since we are going to be offline a lot it seems, I wish they would enable us to take some aspects of the game offline too, like new character/starship creation, for example.

Making it so that you could create characters and modify ships could be done but it would require them to move the database servers responsible for it to other servers. which in it self would create 1-4 hours of down time.
    edited January 2010
    Kaegrin wrote: »

Couldn't say it any better, thanks Kaegrin:)
    edited January 2010
    Look i was in the middle of a mission on p'jem and it crashed in the middle while beaming out to find the hidden ship.

it happens, give em a break, i am having a blast :) Game is visually stunning in every way!

Thanks Cryptic
This discussion has been closed.