test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

? for CB/OB Players

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
Estimated projected rank ;)

Given the current content and playability of the game todate, if a player averages 10+ hrs a day in the game what would be the Est. time frame they would hit rank of Admiral..

Projections and thoughts are welcome.

Thanks for the read and input.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Estimated projected rank ;)

Given the current content and playability of the game todate, if a player averages 10+ hrs a day in the game what would be the Est. time frame they would hit rank of Admiral..

Projections and thoughts are welcome.

Thanks for the read and input.

Well the devs have said that 80 hours is about how long it'll take to reach endgame.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I probably clocked about 20-30 hours per character run on CB and OB, and the max I got to was Lt 9. But this was with constant stopping to bug report, repeat bugs, and attempt to break the game.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cryptic reported that the data collected after OB showed that one player put in 190+ hours, or 8 days worth of playtime. They didn't mention what rank he got too. It's not really possible to gauge this because it really all depends on how you play. How much time you spend on Sol Station, your chatting time, what missions you do and/or don't do, in what order you do them....the list goes on. On some of my toons I played for 10 hours or so and only got to Lt 5 or 6 other times 10 hours got me to Lt 8. It really dpends on alot of various factors.