test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

logging in issues

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in The Academy
Ok, downloaded the game during my sleep last night from Steam, hate having to go through steam to play (if i can get to play that is) but will deal with that later,

My issue is this, i double click on the icon on my desktop, starts up have to wait for it to do all its updating or whatever, then it takes me to i guess the start window where i have my acct name in there and have to put in my password, password didnt take, reset password twice through website, didnt work..anyone else having this issue? if the password on the site doesnt work what password am i supposed to know that is supposed to go in there?? and yes i set up acct at steam AND star trek online and neither seem to work

help someone?

p.s
i looked on support about passwords and thats how i got it reset twice, is there supposed to be somewhere else i looked? wanted to try here on the forums before calling long distance to maybe wait on the phone 2 hours

help would be greatly appreciated thanks

OK,,edit here, ok..got in..how? well apparently the launcher doesnt like cut and paste , i didnt know so..crisis for me averted..hopefully no more issues
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    anyone know if you can change the password anywhere??..want to change it to something i can remember
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I cant log in either, says password or username is invalid. Even though I used the same credentials throughout the closed beta period, and was online this morning.