test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please give option for Klingon only BOs

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PvP Gameplay
It was nice and all in Open Beta to have the Gorn tactical officer...but I'd really like the the option of keeping my bridge Klingon only...its just my preference. For what Im RPing(to some extent), doesnt work with non-Klingons on board.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There are already ways in the game to get all Klingon Bridge Officers (Vendor/rewards). A part of the game is working to get your ideal crew.

Thanks,

Stormshade
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Just buy Klingon BO's and replace the default ones then? RP, Ahoy!

Oh, and Stormshade, just so you know, Klingons will only ever get Alien Engineer Officers as rewards. I had close to 10 of them lined up in my Assignments tab in OB. It's a bug, please have someone look into it.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    arghh, wasted credits and such...ok, I'll play along. I wish/hope training BO skills to another BO was more flexiable than it was in Open Beta...but so be it.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    StormShade wrote:
    There are already ways in the game to get all Klingon Bridge Officers (Vendor/rewards). A part of the game is working to get your ideal crew.

Thanks,

Stormshade

Except the Rewards part, at least the occasional offer to join part of the rewards, is still only giving Alien Engineers.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    He makes a good point. If you care, you'll bother to take the effort to do it. If it was automatic, there would be nothing special about your all klingon crew.

My crew is all alien and borg.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    He makes a good point. If you care, you'll bother to take the effort to do it. If it was automatic, there would be nothing special about your all klingon crew.

My crew is all alien and borg.

Well the point is moot until they fix the 100% Alien Engineer problem.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    StormShade wrote:

Thanks,

Stormshade

Speaking of BOs we still only get Engineers for bo awards :p