test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I would really appreciate...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
If somebody could tell me if its still possible to pre-order and get a headstart key anywhere in the UK?

i had previously pre-ordered from HMV but they havent sent me the headstart key and seem to be denying that they had any such offer, even though they both said on the phone, and here on the star trek website that they did :(

i really want to get stuck in to this game, even if just for a few hours, i would really appreciate some help
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Did you buy the HMV Gold Edition? If so, e-mail them this page http://www.startrekonline.com/retail
    or direct them to it.

It clearly states that the product comes with the headstart.

Get them to either sort it or apologise. Preferably both. Not sure it will be sorted today however, but certainly ask the for it to be done by tomorrow.

If they insist that it is not part of the offer contact Cryptic as they should know this is happening.
    edited January 2010
    Cygnus-Dax wrote: »
    Did you buy the HMV Gold Edition? If so, e-mail them this page http://www.startrekonline.com/retail
    or direct them to it.

It clearly states that the product comes with the headstart.

Get them to either sort it or apologise. Preferably both. Not sure it will be sorted today however, but certainly ask the for it to be done by tomorrow.

If they insist that it is not part of the offer contact Cryptic as they should know this is happening.

i've tried but the lines close at 6pm, which is convinently the time the headstart servers came on in the UK, and also the lines are also closed on weekends, which happens to be the entire headstart period

and yep it is the gold edition

i've tried to email them but no response, i can only hope i they still check emails on weekends, and then at least i may get 1 day of playtime
    edited January 2010
    shtwophell wrote: »
    i've tried but the lines close at 6pm, which is convinently the time the headstart servers came on in the UK, and also the lines are also closed on weekends, which happens to be the entire headstart period

and yep it is the gold edition

i've tried to email them but no response, i can only hope i they still check emails on weekends, and then at least i may get 1 day of playtime

You had pre-order? Did you get an OB code?
    edited January 2010
    Zorac wrote:
    You had pre-order? Did you get an OB code?

i pre-ordered just as the open beta had finished, but still before both the headstart and the game were released, so i should still be classed as a pre order right?
    edited January 2010
    shtwophell wrote: »
    i pre-ordered just as the open beta had finished, but still before both the headstart and the game were released, so i should still be classed as a pre order right?

Yes, if you got a code from your retailer for OB, you should be able to get in. Go to your account page. If it says pre-order under activated features, you should be able to play in headstart.
    edited January 2010
    Zorac wrote:
    Yes, if you got a code from your retailer for OB, you should be able to get in. Go to your account page. If it says pre-order under activated features, you should be able to play in headstart.

no no i mean i ordered after the beta had finished so i didn't get an open beta key
    edited January 2010
    Even if i ordered after the beta, im still correct in thinking it is a pre-order right?
This discussion has been closed.