test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well Cryptic, you sure did it.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
You have offered an awesome launch!

The game is looking good, A.I. seem to be pathing good now, and I'm having a blast! I am having much fun. :D

Thanks for all your hard work to everyone at Cryptic, just another fan and customer :cool:

P.S. the shuttle pet is super cute!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    See, I was going to say the same thing.

Except my post would have been sarcastic.

:mad:
    edited January 2010
    Woot!

Login server online: check!
    STO servers online: check!
    Forums online: check!

Ok, the first hour was difficult, but everything seems to be up and running now :)

Have fun all!
    edited January 2010
    GDSTOVER wrote: »
    See, I was going to say the same thing.

Except my post would have been sarcastic.

:mad:

Well, he *is* using Q as his avatar so we can assume it was sarcastic ;-)
    edited January 2010

The game is looking good, A.I. seem to be pathing good now, and I'm having a blast! I am having much fun. :D

Thanks for all your hard work to everyone at Cryptic, just another fan and customer :cool:

I can't get my shuttle pet for some reason. Went the to C-Store just says it can't be used right now. Guess probably because of the Borg problem.
    edited January 2010
    SandDog wrote:
    I can't get my shuttle pet for some reason. Went the to C-Store just says it can't be used right now. Guess probably because of the Borg problem.

It said that to me too, but look in your inventory and it should be there. Equip it as a device onto your ship. And it can't be used in sector space. Enjoy!
    edited January 2010

I have to agree. Except for some *relatively* minor hiccups, I'd have to say that, thus far, the launch has been a LOT better than Champions Online, at least for me. Obviously the Liberated Borg Playable Character being unavailable stinks, especially since I'm a lifer, but if that's the worse thing that happens today after they got the servers back up, then congrats Cryptic :)
    edited January 2010
    It said that to me too, but look in your inventory and it should be there. Equip it as a device onto your ship. And it can't be used in sector space. Enjoy!

I was able to claim and use the shuttle once the tutorial was complete. I activated it right outside of Stardock :)
    edited January 2010
    I wish I was playing right now, but I am not playing a character I have no interest in playing.

Please unlock my Borg.
    edited January 2010
    Had a minor lag for first one hour but everything else went smooth. No crashes or disconnect and very less wait time to log in.
    edited January 2010

I agree this has been a fantastically smooth launch, no hangs, no lag, smooth connect on first try and play!
    And no this is not sarcasm, for the whiners out there sorry you couldn't get in at 10:00:01am but when I went home for lunch at 30 mins after launch I didn't have any problems.
    edited January 2010

Awesome launch? Where were you 12-1pm CST? Slow, couldn't get in the game. Crashing to desktop. No Borg characters.
    Now those with steam are forced to redownload the entire game.

Awesome launch? HA!
    edited January 2010
    raemet wrote: »
    I have to agree. Except for some *relatively* minor hiccups, I'd have to say that, thus far, the launch has been a LOT better than Champions Online,

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
    edited January 2010
    Akril wrote: »
    For anyone who has not purchased this game, this is propaganda BS. Since launch (which was an hour late) I've been disconnected 5 times. Its been 3 hours 20 minutes, and I've only managed to game for a total of 1:20 minutes due to constant disconnects.

We also had this Open Beta, and Cryptic said "we've miscalculated how much you all love us". Its non-sense. Cyrptic are just taking your money and not spending enough of it on stability.

So only because YOU personally had this problem everyone else should have the same problem? What about thousands of players who are logged in right now? is that propaganda too? stop posting bull **** man makes you look like a fool.
    edited January 2010
    Abradax wrote:
    I wish I was playing right now, but I am not playing a character I have no interest in playing.

Please unlock my Borg.

I have to agree in beta character development made no difference but Borg is why I went lifetime (the game too but shhhhhhhh)) I do not want to invest in a toon I won't be leveling through head start.
    edited January 2010
    Where's My Borg....
    edited January 2010
    try logining in after beta to find a 10GB patch grrr
    edited January 2010
    kright0n wrote: »
    Where's My Borg....

The liberated Borg were re-assimulated into the collective.
    edited January 2010
    Abradax wrote:

Please unlock my Borg.

I hear ya man, in the mean time I think you should unlock the Klingons and just mess around with their faction a little bit, and give the Federation some targets to shoot at!

Before you know it, 4 days will have been up and you will be assimilating like there's no tommorrow with your hot liberared borg action.
This discussion has been closed.