test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck at load ANOTHER screen.

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
First off i'd like to compliment the dev's on the game itself, the swg style charater builder, the missons, the way they work, the graphics all very very well done. I feel a little bad saying anything being as its still in beta but i guess thats the point of beta no? That being said,,,,,

I sat at my desk waiting for load screen to finish for 20 min until i decided to force quit the game.. tried to log back in and the load screen just sat there again but only I waited 10 min before i force quit again.
Seriously whats the deal?! I have only played the game for maybe a total of 6 hours and I'm already frustrated with the amount of load screens and how long they take. Somethings got to be done about this. Ive been playing online for at least 8 years now with various games and I can tell you most people wont have the patients to deal with this including myself.
Cant you make an animation that can follow the status of the load screen bar? It would make it seem a little less time consuming. Just a suggestion.

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Bo***rious wrote: »
    First off i'd like to compliment the dev's on the game itself, the swg style charater builder, the missons, the way they work, the graphics all very very well done. I feel a little bad saying anything being as its still in beta but i guess thats the point of beta no? That being said,,,,,

I sat at my desk waiting for load screen to finish for 20 min until i decided to force quit the game.. tried to log back in and the load screen just sat there again but only I waited 10 min before i force quit again.
    Seriously whats the deal?! I have only played the game for maybe a total of 6 hours and I'm already frustrated with the amount of load screens and how long they take. Somethings got to be done about this. Ive been playing online for at least 8 years now with various games and I can tell you most people wont have the patients to deal with this including myself.
    Cant you make an animation that can follow the status of the load screen bar? It would make it seem a little less time consuming. Just a suggestion.

load screens taking that indicate there a problem between you and the server. when server are working load screens only take 10-20secs to finish and this is the norm