test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't connect to Game Server

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I was doing a misison called Friend of my Enemy and I was in the lab portion. I exited the lab and got booted. Now when I try to log in that character I get server not responding then the error message Can't Connect to Game Server.

I tried logging in my klingon character and that works no problem, then I logged out and tried my fed character and still gets the error.

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    same here. I zoned into Celes, and got disconnected, and can't log in now.
    edited January 2010
    same here for sierra system
    edited January 2010
    Yep, same thing for me

Edit: Booted me back to sector space after about 5 mins, at least I can continue playing though
    edited January 2010
    I have been haveing this issue for three or more days now. First I cannot connect to the game, I get the message "Disconnected from account server". After it seems like several hundred tries I finally get in. One in if I change Sector, Instance, or enter any system or enemy signal contact, I get kicke to the login screen. If I beamdown to a surface I get kicked to the login screen.

This is very aggervating, and the it takes 15-30 mins of clicking login to finally get in to the game, only to get kciked out if I change anything.