test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Away team does not land on planet

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Everytime I have a mission with an Away team, the first time it lands it is only my charater. I have 5 team members assigned. I have to log off and log back on ... Then all 5 members land. This laso happens when I enter a building on the planet !!!:)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i have the same issue, its also accompanied by my avatar being my space ship instead of my captain for a while.
    edited January 2010
    You can abort the mission and then continue it; that usually gets them to come with me. I'm going to have to talk with my transporter chief about these practical jokes of his. The first time it was funny, but...
    edited January 2010
    Yes, i'm having a problem with my away team not showing up either. I've had it happen all day, in at least 4 missions in different sectors. but at least yours eventually shows up, my away team refuse to beam down, period. lol:rolleyes:
    edited January 2010
    Yes, i've aborted it and picked one of the missions up twice and tried it again, still no away team. Maybe i need to feed them :)
    edited January 2010
    If you beam down and it's just you but not your away team, try typing the command /fillpetteamlist

I saw this suggested in chat -- and it does work. All of a sudden, my team showed right up. Used is on two separate occasions.
    edited January 2010
    An exert from the link in my signature.

The color red used to distinguish and highlight infallible, truthful, super-logic.

BRIDGE OFFICERS NOT BEAMING DOWN
    Wow, this one really has me worked up. I know it's a beta, but it would be easier to gauge ground combat if I didn't have to reload the map 5 times just to have my BOs in on the ground.

Now let me first say, that these are not fleet actions, these happen almost every other mission and it usually coincides with me landing as a space ship on the ground.

Really, this is easy enough to fix, set a true/false value that searches for your BOs. If they're not on the ground, put them there. Simple. Very simple.

Also, adding the option to call forth your BOs from space would be nice. What if a fleet member leaves and you need to fill in his spot? If you don't have a full group and you're allowed BOs, you should alway be allowed to call for them somehow.

Also, when I die it says I'm not part of a team. Now if I die and all of my BOs die it dells me that they're all dead too. You're in star fleet, you're always in a team! (unless your not)

This must be fixed before beta is over, any later is unacceptable.
    edited January 2010
    I have had same issue on several missions. If you are with a friend then you can just call for assistance, then they show up.
    edited January 2010
    I've had this a few times also. I'll have to give that /fillpetteamlist command a try when I get home - thanks for the tip.
    edited January 2010
    For the /fillpetteamlist, where do you enter that? In the chat? This has happened to me repeatedly as well today along with no button to call down reinforcements button.
    edited January 2010
    cdnice55 wrote: »
    For the /fillpetteamlist, where do you enter that? In the chat? This has happened to me repeatedly as well today along with no button to call down reinforcements button.

I's assume you'd have to enter into chat and it would likely use your default away team load out. As I heard about this only during the current down time, I'll have to check into it later.