test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crashing on start (unrelated to lcurrent issue?/?)

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
edited January 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Alright I understand people are having issues with the laucner and what have you but I almost feel this is not the same issue since I can not even make it into the game. I have just installed the game and when I open the launcher log in and hit engage, the screen comes up to full screen, flashes once, then goes back to the small laucnher screen and is unresponsive. I have as far as I know allowed the game and everything through windows firewall and aside from that I can not figure it out.

I assume others have had this issue somewhere along the line but I have not found it in the forums.

As I said, I feel this is different from the usual launcher issue but I could very well be wrong and just have to wait it out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    anyone have any thoughs?
    edited January 2010
    Never encountered it. Does your system meet all specs / do you have all unnecessary programs closed / not running in the background?
    edited January 2010
    I should hope I meet specs
    Asus p6t deluxe V2
    i7 920 bloomfield
    evga GTX260

not all programs are closed and I had to manually set up the windows firewall for it, perhaps there are more things that need to be let through? I believe I put on the .exe patcher, and launcher