test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fileplanet key

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
Hey I got a key from Fileplanet and tried to make an account but it says my key is already activated and when I click "my account" I do not have any games or beta status listed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Fileplanet or D2D?.. Because the Closed Beta is over and those codes may have been invalidated or Fileplanet tried to stretch them by sending people duplicates without realizing.
    edited January 2010
    wrote:
    Hey I got a key from Fileplanet and tried to make an account but it says my key is already activated and when I click "my account" I do not have any games or beta status listed.
    Your account already has OB access on it, you sure you didn't already enter it?
    edited January 2010
    I have the exact same problem I entered the key getting the "This product key is already active, it cannot be used again." error message and nothing shows up on my account for open beta besides the uniform code I entered earlier from movie box. My husband put his keys in and shows pre-order and closed beta access nothing shows for open beta.
    edited January 2010
    Yes, Fileplanet. They giving out Open beta keys. I got mine a few hours ago and I Still have no updated status on being verified for open beta. I did get the "Key already activated" error and dropped me to a screen to register a different key, and my account info is blank.

I am not going to worry about it now since you say its linked to my account.

Thank you!