test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Continue the Download?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
So I noticed that the sto downloader is actually faster than fileplanet. But I had to turn off my computer for a few minutes and when I went to download again it started from scratch. Is there any way I can make it continue where it left off or just hope my power doesn't go out?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Beaver8 wrote: »
    So I noticed that the sto downloader is actually faster than fileplanet. But I had to turn off my computer for a few minutes and when I went to download again it started from scratch. Is there any way I can make it continue where it left off or just hope my power doesn't go out?

i downloaded 50 % of game it slowed from 130 kbs to 10kbs, restarted the program and it went from scratch after 18 hours of downloading :eek: i guessed it would work like the blizz downloader, seemed i was wrong, even tho it said was 50% done the file was over 12gb big too, how ive no idea , so i presumed it had downloaded so i clicked the setup now its downloading another 8 gb and ive no idea if the game will work after the patch has finished . so guess i need to start from begining again then? help would be mucho apprieciated:) thanks