test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Website Down Tomorrow For Maintenance

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
The Star Trek Online website will be down tomorrow for maintenance. The downtime will begin at 9:00 a.m. PDT and is expected to last about three hours. This downtime will also affect the forums. Thanks for your patience and your continued dedication to Star Trek Online!

Link to the news article.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Thanks for the heads up!:)
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    :( it prob wont be back up until after i go shleep, will have to get my updates tomorrow. Keep up the good work team!!
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    That's 6 PM CET, right?
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I wish they would give the time in GMT as well as the American timezones. There's a lot of Brits and europeans going to play the game as well you know? :p
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I wish they would give the time in GMT as well as the American timezones. There's a lot of Brits and europeans going to play the game as well you know? :p

They are GMT -7 more or less... I use the internet World time zone site to coordinate the differences
    From the West Coast American Time to my own..

Hope that Helps. That would be a nice RSS on the Liner of the Site here... Time.

-SB-
    Right now the Cryptic advance team is finding a parking spot... in 9-5 land.. as if.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    i think, if they are really at the coast, its more like 9hrs difference (depending on locations), but i could be wrong, cause i'm kinda confused aswell.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    SenshiBat wrote: »
    They are GMT -7 more or less... I use the internet World time zone site to coordinate the differences
    From the West Coast American Time to my own..

Hope that Helps. That would be a nice RSS on the Liner of the Site here... Time.

-SB-
    Right now the Cryptic advance team is finding a parking spot... in 9-5 land.. as if.

Cheers SenshiBat ... I think that helps :o
    KL0k wrote: »
    i think, if they are really at the coast, its more like 9hrs difference (depending on locations), but i could be wrong, cause i'm kinda confused aswell.

Lol to this :rolleyes:
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Get well soon STO.... :p
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Dang, Santa over shot the house again. :(:p
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Cheers SenshiBat ... I think that helps :o

Lol to this :rolleyes:

You are welcome.. Yes The West Coast America.. A bit of Time zone shifting they do in America in the Fall and Spring throw them One Hour Closer in the Spring and one hour Further in the Fall from GMT

Luckily we do not live in Moskva [add time to them again] or it could be an additional time correct to them.. in California USA..
    The Land of nice Weather's and Contented Cows.. If you can believe their Tourist Adverts..

The good Gov Schwarzenegger and his wife do nice spots.

Cheers again..

SB
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Well I found the 'Federation Skin', but I cannot find the 'Klingon Skin' for the Website. Anyone know where it is?

Also seems that the 'FACTION' and 'RACE' User Info tables are messed up. It says "location" instead. :p
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Strangely enough, I thought that this notice might have been for today since I had some issues getting on the forum earlier but whatever the problem was seems to have worked itself out. I'm not going to lie, though, every time that I see a notice that the website is going to go down there's always a part of me that is waiting for some kind of significant update even though I know that probably is not the case.
This discussion has been closed.