test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

for those who are going into the Risian elements kits, what armor are you using?

annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,675 Arc User
I don't know if the kumaarke kit will be recognized as an element, but I was thinking that set might be the ticket
We Want Vic Fontaine
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,464 Arc User
    I don't know if the kumaarke kit will be recognized as an element, but I was thinking that set might be the ticket

Haven't tested the combination, but logically i'd expect the Risa Elemental Kit to only work with the Risa elemental Kit Modules.

The Kumarke armor does have a lightning special, but the question is if the devs added the appropriate tag o that armor to interact with the Risa Elemental Kit
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • darknovasc01darknovasc01 Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    The Kumaarke does not count - only the Risa Winter/Summer kit modules have an element type so far (they all have 'This is an TRIBBLE Elemental Kit Module' in the description when you use the 'More Details' option to examine them).
This discussion has been closed.