test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

QOL: Tailor update

authuriousauthurious Member Posts: 68 Arc User
Hi,

I picked up a Fed Romulan officer from the embassy and they still have a very limited selection of costumes unlocked. Can we get some improvements for the set drop downs, at this point we should be able to use all of the sets and uniforms for the Boffs we purchase to align with our faction.

Can we also get the unreleased MACO and Omega outfits unlocked, and can we get MACO in black.
Post edited by darkbladejk on

Comments

• chuckiii#3391 chuckiii Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    yeah it would also be great to make all outfit and uniforms accessable to use on any toon no matter what faction . this way you can mix and match to make a totally new design. I feel they limit this too much and you don't get the creative freedom you need. also i noticed a hang up in the tailor when working on a toon's outfit.

so yeah the tailor stuff needs updated and fixed. lets hope they here us and fix it.
  • chuckiii#3391 chuckiii Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    oh and what i mean accessable to use on any toon is not just uniform pieces also off duty pieces , armors everything..etc ...no matter the faction . much like how they did the ships where all factions can now be flown . I think this would be good for everyone in the game.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,798 Community Moderator
    back to the necro realm with ye zombieness (white lantern ring blast here) /necro
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.