test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best budget duty officers (space)

djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
What are your top BUDGET space duty officer recommendations for beam fire at will (and one torpedo) DPS?
I'm working on my build, but the borg duty officers (27 of 47 for example) are a little too out of reach for me.
C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk

Comments

• Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,605 Arc User
    well, running the gorn mission arc on nimbus nets Law, who reduced the cooldown on torpedo special abilities
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,989 Arc User
    Possibly a trio of Technicians if going Aux2Bat, an Emergency Conn Hologram (Phoenix Box), and Elder Malik'itan (reward from Gamma recruit). Or perhaps a Fabrication Engineer that increases the duration of Reverse Shield Polarity ?
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,989 Arc User
    Another idea would be a Warp Core Engineer that offers a chance to increase power levels after using an emergency power ability.
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,638 Arc User
    While not super cheap, Energy Weapons Officer and Projectile Weapons Officer that have a chance to increase either Critical Hit Chance or Severity are way cheaper than 'of 47' DOffs (particularly lower Rarity Weapons Officers, and bit lower for Projectile) and are usually pretty good on any that have those weapons. You can have 3x of each type (total 6 if you're planning to use both energy weapons and torps).