test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ever vigilant! - Who here has a character still on duty with Battle Group Omega?

angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
My main Klingon character got temporally stuck with BGO and his Negh'Var battle cruiser got slightly deformed over the years. It's still space worthy and to this day refuses to leave it's post, defending us all from the Borg!

hrf1bvpvw4pv.jpg

Here he is, next to the Typhoon class USS Samoa​​
lFC4bt2.gif
^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
"No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
"A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
"That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    Whoa, I didn't know it was still possible to be in there, even if you logged out in there. o_o
  • Options
    Whoa, I didn't know it was still possible to be in there, even if you logged out in there. o_o

The character simply can't leave, ever. If they join a TFO or mission they'll get reset outside of BGO. So for years, what was my main KDF character just remains idle. I never wanted to leave the map pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Typhoon!!!!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    My main Klingon character got temporally stuck with BGO and his Negh'Var battle cruiser got slightly deformed over the years. It's still space worthy and to this day refuses to leave it's post, defending us all from the Borg!

hrf1bvpvw4pv.jpg

*Salutes your efforts to maintain the memories*
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    novapolaris#2925 novapolaris Member Posts: 777 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »

hrf1bvpvw4pv.jpg

*Salutes your efforts to maintain the memories*

Seconded. That takes dedication since they can't leave.
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    No. Someone needed to actually fight the Borg and liberate Starbase 82. A hundred times over even.

We don't all have the luxury of holding vacation near BGO. ;)

Btw, have you ever considered going to Risa for a change? :p
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    No. Someone needed to actually fight the Borg and liberate Starbase 82. A hundred times over even.

We don't all have the luxury of holding vacation near BGO. ;)

Btw, have you ever considered going to Risa for a change? :p

Someone has to be vigilant in case you let them slip through pig-26.gif

And no, if the character would leave BGO they could never return. Unless Cryptic throws me out he got stuck in a Sto'vo'kor like version of BGO forever pig-32.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
  • Options
    krisxr400krisxr400 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    That is pretty awesome, i salute your dedication to the memories. Gosh how long has that been anyways? 10 yrs? The memories i have of those times is extremely tough borg, sto taught me to hate the borg, and show no mercy. Nothing like the borg in game now, but i still don't show any mercy, especially for ground missions.
This discussion has been closed.