Ship upgrade tokens ?

jarfarujarfaru Member Posts: 572 Arc User
Do they ever go on sale?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited January 26
    Yeah they do from time to time. During a 25% storewide sale. Or during a ship sale along with ship slots and fleet modules.

Alternatively, during a Phoenix event you can exchange five Ultra Rare tokens for a T6X Upgrade token, or buy them on the Exchange.
  • Options
    I just used the free t6 ship token and forgot I need to buy these things too.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,520 Arc User
    2-week Red Alerts give you one too. I forget whether the 1-week does.
  • Options
    gwyrdallongwyrdallon Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    You REALLY want to use the phoenix prize packs for this. Even when the tokens go on sale for zen it is better to spend that zen on Dil and buy Phoenix Prize Packs with it. Unless you are SPECTACULARLY unluck you will end up with 2-3 upgrade tokens plus a bunch of upgrades.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,520 Arc User
    edited January 26
    gwyrdallon wrote: »
    You REALLY want to use the phoenix prize packs for this. Even when the tokens go on sale for zen it is better to spend that zen on Dil and buy Phoenix Prize Packs with it. Unless you are SPECTACULARLY unluck you will end up with 2-3 upgrade tokens plus a bunch of upgrades.

Good point. 300 zen = 120,000+ dil = 3 x 10 packs of phoenix = 30+ tech upgrade tokens plus a ship token from 5 x UR token.

The only downside is needing to hold on to the UR until the next phoenix prize event which might be 2-3 months away.

• Options
This discussion has been closed.