test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

suspired i don't see this type of carrier build

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 420 Arc User
edited January 25 in The Shipyard
i have been running a carrier main for years now. there is a build i am shocked i do not see very often. using fleet support. only 3 traits needed for this cool build that has fleet support is around almost 100% of the time. the final command trait and Intelligence Agent Attaché and
Friends in Unusual Places traits and the console that brings in a flagship when you use fleet support. i just found this build yesterday on youtube looks like an armada. its so fun i am really shocked i haven't seen it before
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,705 Community Moderator
    thread /moved
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,226 Arc User
    edited January 25
    Its a way to play play Carriers I have been pushing for many years. While only 3 traits are needed it can go way further.

Advanced Rapid Support + Friends in Unusual places + Fleet Support + Superior Command Frequency + It’s Another Enterprise + Frequency Transponder (device) + Strike Group Command Authority + Interference drones and Cooperation Dominant Strategy.

Then stack up the Carrier Engineer pet consoles add in a little captain cooldown and before you know it you have a fleet of frigates and battleships doing over 200k just by them self then add hangar bay pets on top of that.

There is a little more to it then that as you need all the triggers for Cooperation Dominant Strategy which can give 100% damage boost to the summons. But yes I agree its a lot of fun and surprisingly effective.

• szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,724 Arc User
    Been running Summoner builds like this for well over two years on multiple ships. It's just a build type that tends to fly under the radar because most people stop thinking about pets when they see hangar bays. (You don't even need hangars for a Summoner build.)

Highly advise using a Science Captain for the extra Photonic Fleet and Scattering Field to boost their damage.