test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Q Winter Wonderland Suggestions

sirknotsirknot Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Duty Officers Missions:
  • I have Nothing To Hide. Everybody's Welcome: a 24 hour duration mission where you can unload X Passengers
  • [KDF Only] Go Die With Honour!: a 24 hour duration mission where KDF can dump off prisoners. (Just me or does that snowman resemble a prisoner we just released?)
Space Equipment:
  • Console - Tactical - Breen Coolant: reduced energy weapon system cool down by X% (Set 1 of 3)
  • Console - Science - Breen Bio-metric Gel: adds X DPS to EPG DMG (Set 2 of 3)
  • Console - Engineering - Cool Headed: adds X% Exotic damage reduction (Set 3 of 3)
      Set Powers:
    • Set 2: +0-10% Critical Severity (based on Weapon Power level)
    • Set 3: +1.8% Critical Chance
Custom:
  • BOFF Outfit Box: Nelix The Elf: Q has looked at some of your crew and thinks they are just too drab. You can dress Nelix Exil in an Elf Outfit
  • BOFF Outfit Box: Assimilated Kramp'ihri: Q has looked at some of your crew and thinks they are just too drab. You can dress Borg Science Bridge Officer Candidate in a Kramp'ihri Outfit
  • BOFF Outfit Box: Strategic Santa: Q has looked at some of your crew and thinks they are just too drab. You can dress Hierarchy Science/Intelligence Officer Candidate in a Santa Outfit
  • BOFF Outfit Box: Ketracel Blitzen: Q has looked at some of your crew and thinks they are just too drab. You can dress Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer Candidate in a Reindeer Outfit
  • BOFF Outfit Box: Tortured Elachi: Q has looked at some of your crew and thinks they are just too drab. You can dress Elachi Engineering/Temporal Operative Officer Candidate in a Tortured Elf Outfit

Comments

• Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    I would like to see some new Breen Bridge Officer rewards. We have only ever had the one Breen Bridge Officer reward in the game. The Winter Zone is a perfect place to add more of these. We have the Frost Bat'leth. How about a Ice Sword? Some space weapons with a cold proc and icicle looking theme would be fun for a theme build along with a vanity shield that makes the ship look coated in ice.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    sirknot wrote: »
    Duty Officers Missions:
    I have Nothing To Hide. Everybody's Welcome: a 24 hour duration mission where you can unload X Passengers
    Passengers can be relocated to Federation borders or unloaded in the various Star Clusters around the galaxy - there's no need for this new mission, or the KDF counterpart as any Klingon Security Officer will allow you to transfer 10 Prisoners, or hand over the dead and rotting carcasses of the mortal enemy of the Klingon Empire!
    BOFF Outfit Box
    Those uneditable boffs are uneditable for a reason.
    The Jem'Hadar reward from Facility 4028 could really be made editable now, but I figure that would require time spent re-making the bridge officer to work as a Jem'Hadar and not as an alien-built Jem'Hadar as he so clearly is. I don't think this is a priority for the Devs as he is currently WAI.
    You can dress Nelix Exil in an Elf Outfit
    I believe you mean 'Nelen Exil'...
    Rebuilding these bridge officers to work with new costumes would be a time-consuming process for the Devs.
    Besides, I don't think the existing Game processes would work for this as well as we'd like to think.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/