test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Assignment chain: Facility 4028 Fugitives???

bmcd73bmcd73 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
I have 16 or so lvl 65 toons and have been playing this game since beta. I know this assignment chain has always been a bit elusive, but I cannot find it on my JH fed toon. This is my first Jem'Hadar (fed) toon that I am building out. I've completed the arc Facility 4028. I've been literally flying up and down all borders of each sector for weeks now. I have every other chain complete. The latest from the wiki says the Arucanis and Qo'nos sector border. I've been doing that too. Can Jem'Hadar get this assignment? Is there some new trick that I am unaware of?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    try re-running the mission, and while you are in transit, see if the mission pops up
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,789 Arc User
    The assignment can show up almost everywhere in sector space. I've found it on quite a few toons near the T'ong nebula, along the border you mention.

What you need to do is the following:

Place your ship on the line separating the sectors. Open your Doff-screen, and check the First officer assignments, as well as any other department just in case. Keep the screen open, move your ship slowly (and I mean realllyy slowly) back and forth. The assignments will refresh two times, presenting you with three different sets of assignments in total.

Be aware that all of the following seem to matter: your ship's position (I generally make sure it's facing towards the lower edge of the map), the instance you're in, and simply the moment you're checking as the assignments will of course refresh every four hours.

Eventually you should be able to find it, with enough patience.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
This discussion has been closed.