test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

COMMAND THE SHRIKE!

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,338 Community Moderator
edited December 2023 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Blasting off it's debut in Star Trek: Picard, the powerful and dangerous Shrike is coming to the Infinity Crafting Packs!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11558073
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Absolutely not a fan of the design. If you thought the Scimitar looked too much, they put even more evil pointy bits on a ship for Picard pig-2.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    salemkanesalemkane Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Thanks for adding this to the game, making me win a bet just in time.
    GMoNbU.png
    SalemKane is Seel, still alive and kicking since 2009
    Beta Tester
    Gone throu the Klingon hell and back.
    Your One Man solution to Elite STF's.
  • Options
    anubis0sarvouranubis0sarvour Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    While the Shrike isn't the prettiest ship (my opinion, not law/absolute), it is a ship some of my more aggressive captains would like!
    At some point i think i'll try getting a few for my Sigil & Sarvour Captains, mainly for the Console - Universal – Portal Device! ICly most of my Captains will be doing their best to keep the Portal Device out of the wrong hands - which include a few other Captains...
    i think i'll go read up on the Shrike's Lore...

🖖 Peace and Long Life.
    3fe5520084f54ba06a859d0b2c824e771701473049.png
    The Borg Assimilator
    Live Long and Prosper.🖖[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    Now, if only Tribble was updated so I could test the ship before definitely buying it...
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    mariqa#4594 mariqa Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    Absolutely not a fan of the design. If you thought the Scimitar looked too much, they put even more evil pointy bits on a ship for Picard pig-2.gif​​
    Pretty sure the design was meant to avoid it being obvious who's 'side' built it (in and out of universe), be menacing and intimidating and fit the designation of a Shrike, the males impaling and the females dismembering. The Scimitar does the same but takes the Romulan designs to a recognisable but distinct endpoint.

The Shrike is definitely one of the few ships I'd be willing to pay for but yes would want to test it first.
This discussion has been closed.