test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protostar Uniform not Claimable

jaycincjaycinc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I completed the event, and went to claim the uniform. At that time, the button showed "Available", but was greyed out, leading me to think it had already been claimed on that character. I didn't want the uniform on that particular character ("Alestrada"), so went on about my day. A couple of weeks later, I went to claim it on another character, and the button still showed as "Available", but was still greyed out. The uniform does not show up in the Tailor section, and is still greyed out while showing "Available". A ticket was submitted ([Request Received]: 975970: Starfleet Protostar Uniform), and it was suggested I post in the forum and provide a link back to the ticket. 37gfg2x0a0cv.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    I believe the last date you could claim this was September 30th.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,328 Community Moderator
    This promotion has expired and no longer claimable. Not a bug.

Thread /moved to General Discussion
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    General lesson: NEVER wait to claim promotional content. The moment its announced, get it. Don't wait until *after* an event (or two events in this case) to take care of business, the delay only adds risk that you get deadline dates wrong. These uniforms are also account unlocks and never need to be claimed per each character.

And if you weren't aware of it at the time, know that Cryptic tends to centralize promotions with new seasons (helping to buff engagement). Check in with new content and have a direct look in the promo tab. If there's a uniform being given away, your natural pattern of behavior will detect it. That way, you don't need to keep a close eye on announcement blogs to cue action and you can safeguard yourself against personal oversights (even if you are watching the news feeds).
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
This discussion has been closed.