test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Friendship fdc vs the otheres

whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 416 Arc User
i am thinking of getting the friendship flight deck carrier. i already have the Mirical worker flight deck carrier. anyone think its worth getting or should i just stick with the Mirical worker flight deck carrier? thinks in advance for your thoughts
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    As with most things.. It depends what you want out of it.

Functionality wise, the closest analog to the Friendship is the Voth Rampart. The Rampart is an excellent Tanking platform, which means the Friendship can do quite well in that role. The Command spec/seat also means you're able to run a torpedo build quite effectively.

In terms of a pure carrier/summoner playstyle, the Miracle Worker FDCs are a superior option due to their extra console slot allowing another Advanced Engineering console. Conversely, as an energy weapon platform, the extra console and MW bridge seat also gives the MWFDCs an edge over the Friendship.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    command shines when you have a couple of traits shine that improve projectiles. I think the legendary miranda trait is what I'm thinking of
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    The console for the friendship flight deck carrier is by far the most powerful carrier console in the game and the trait is pretty decent as well. The trait works well as its triggered by the other carrier consoles like High Energy Network or Sensor Burst.

I found I dropped flying the friendship FDC pretty fast and only used the console and trait.
  • Options
    chrisevans34chrisevans34 Member Posts: 260 Arc User
    pottsey5g wrote: »
    The console for the friendship flight deck carrier is by far the most powerful carrier console in the game and the trait is pretty decent as well. The trait works well as its triggered by the other carrier consoles like High Energy Network or Sensor Burst.

I found I dropped flying the friendship FDC pretty fast and only used the console and trait.

thing im finding difficult ( i can do it at the start of the mission/tfo, is having to manually select a pet first...but im always auto targeting enemies so takes a while) tho with the wingman trait i have starter selecting the pet with the trait and having it set focus on it so i always see it. but still bit struggle just clicking it manually whilst in the middle of a battle. but the passive is great from the console as it gives pets the added crit chance.
This discussion has been closed.