test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mudd's Bundles Inquiry (or series of inquiries)

roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 564 Arc User
I have a question regarding the Mudd's Bundles that I've seen in the Mudd's Market. Every now and then, the Mudd's Bundles are different, and I haven't quite learned how long they remain in the store before they disappear. I do have a few questions before I commit to purchasing a bundle:

-When were the first Mudd's Bundles put in the Zen Store?
-How many Mudd's Bundles have we had since the first one up to today?
-If I was to purchase a Bundle (Mega Bundle), will it stay in my Zen Store window, or will it also disappear from my purchased tab when the Bundle is taken off the Mudd's Market?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    edited October 2023
    PSA for anyone looking at Mudd's Market:

Always wait for the bundles to be on sale. Always! The "everyday price" is intended to only be paid by whales, who don't care if it's twice what it should be. It's Cryptic's lore that the retail price is crazy high because Mudd is scamming you.
  • Options
    Next question: how often are the bundles on sale?
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,513 Arc User
    Many times a year, but Cryptic does not give any advance notice for when.

Based on past years, there should be at least two more this year around Black Friday and the end of the year, but there might or might not be one this month too.

If you want something, the best way is to stack your discounts: buy zen when there is a zen bonus / discount, then buy Mudd's when it is on sale.
  • Options
    zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    If the wiki is still being updated. i believe people use to keep a list of all items and all specials. you may be able to guesstamate the next one. but they not equaly spaced.
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • Options
    I just hope that this current bundle (the Cruiserweight bundle) is still there by the time of the next sale.
This discussion has been closed.