test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bajor QoL requests. Tailor, and larger sector interaction. Shuttle to and from DS9.

lazybunnykiera#9316 lazybunnykiera Member Posts: 40 Arc User
Couple quick Bajor Quality of Life improvements.
Just a tailor somewhere. Maybe in the bar, doesn't matter. This is the most important to me. It's the only thing keeping Bajor from being my fleets primary hangout.

And allow us to Enter Bajor System from further away. I'll transwarp to DS9 using a mission transwarp, and would like if Bajor was within range. This is a minor thing. Likewise i'd like to be able to approach DS9 from right outside the Bajor System.

And lastly, a Shuttle from DS9's docking area to Bajor, and be able to take a shuttle from Bajor back to DS9 directly so we can avoid the extra step.

I really like Bajor, I like how warm the lighting is, the plants, especially the ivy. The ancient feel of the planet. And i love the background/skybox. I want the Bajor background in high res for my desktop background. I love that Angkor Wat look and feel.

Thank you.

Bonus: Throw in a Dabo Table somewhere, let it be run by a Bajoran.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    aleph359aleph359 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    For a social area it would be nice to have a tailor when it has almost everything else available
  • Options
    ixil#2322 ixil Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    i also second this maybe add a ship tailor too. 100% bajor just has that warm welcome feel and if it actually had a ship tailor and a regular tailor it would be the perfect place to run a fleet out of. the fact it does not have a regular clothes tailor is actually kinda surprising given if i recall correctly lore wise bajorians tend to be skilled crafts people versed in that sort of thing.
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    necro /thread
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.