test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Risa Biathlon event (2nd half with floaters)...after the graphics enhancement.

rerednawrerednaw Member Posts: 159 Arc User
Biathlon. If you haven't done the event, the second half is basically a race to fly through rings.
I will just let the image speak for itself.

jaso6j2x5j14.jpg

In the old days...you could actually see where you were going. But now...well.
Possible fixes?
  1. I mean if there was a targeting HUD it would be nice.
  2. So far the only workaround I came up with is basically turning all graphics off/down to minimum, which kind of defeats the purpose of upgrading the graphics.
Have any players come up with any other workarounds? I'm NOT going to ask the devs to fix the jenga code that is sto as I'm terrified of what else will break.

Thanks in advance!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2023
    The trees at the final ring were also off putting for me when I first started this year, they're right smack in the middle and you can't fly through them, I lost a few races until I figured out my new flight path through the ring before it and the final one itself. But it took a few goes before I found that fastest path.

That screen shot of yours is a real problem though, you need to somehow line up before you hit the trees and hope you don't deviate as you fly through blindly, takes a bit more skill but it doable once you get the hang of it, although that ring after it seems to have been moved, it certainly is a lot further away from the ring in your screen shot.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    I've noticed this with a couple of the near-ground paths for Flying High too. So much foliage you can't see the path or the next waypoint.
This discussion has been closed.