test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Still not able to Bookmark posts on Mobile on Page 21 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports + Bookmarks Page 13

sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,478 Arc User
Dear Cryptic and/or Gearbox,

Since the necro rules apply to my previous post since it has passed 30 days or more since I posted there, I am creating an updated thread with current information about this forum bug where the layout is not properly aligned for those who use mobile devices when flipped to the side, I am not discussing the forum layout bug where you try to read the forums in the usual manner. I wish there was a forum or sub-forum for Vanilla forum bugs.

Here is the link to the previous thread on the topic:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1268810/since-thursday-you-arent-able-to-bookmark-posts-on-page-1-on-mobile-in-pc-gameplay-bug-reports

The screenshots on mobile are attached below showing the problem. The problem is that the stars that you should be able to press on mobile cannot be seen unless one clicks on the posts under these pages, then one can bookmark these threads. The more bug reports submitted, the sooner these numbers change and are no longer current, the longer this forum bug persists. This issue does not appear on PC only on cellphones.

bw4zv65k78os.jpg
ha7l98x6xfi6.jpg
Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2023
    Update on 5/31/23: Now, Page 22 cannot be bookmarked in PC Gameplay Bug Reports and Page 13 still cannot be bookmarked in My Bookmarks. Workaround still the same.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
  • Options
    Update on 6/16/23: Now, Page 24 cannot be bookmarked in PC Gameplay Bug Reports and Page 13 still cannot be bookmarked in My Bookmarks. Workaround still the same.
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Update on 6/26-28/23: Now, Page 25 cannot be bookmarked in PC Gameplay Bug Reports and Page 13 cannot be bookmarked in My Bookmarks. Workaround still the same even with the full transition to the new Gearbox STO forums now complete.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
  • Options
    Update on 7/6/23: Page 25 cannot be bookmarked in PC Gameplay Bug Reports and now Page 14 cannot be bookmarked in My Bookmarks. Workaround still the same.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Update on 7/12-13/23: Now, Page 1 is difficult or near impossible to bookmark in PC Gameplay Bug Reports and now Page 26 cannot be bookmarked under the same Section. Now Page 1 and still Page 14 cannot be bookmarked in My Bookmarks. Workaround is the same though on mobile while using Chrome, just check the box for Desktop mode and then you can see the star icon in order to bookmark it.
  • Options
    Update on 7/21/23: Now Pages 2 and 27 cannot be bookmarked in PC Gameplay Bug Reports. Still Page 1 and Page 14 cannot be bookmarked in My Bookmarks. Workaround on Chrome is still check Desktop mode.
This discussion has been closed.