test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some Suggestions

1) Dilithium Store in Account Bank (Raw and Refined):
Currently to get the Dilithium refined we have to build the ore up per character. One of the reasons to buy additional character slots in the game is to increase the amount of Dilithium you can refine on a daily basis (this is a huge help for non-lifers). You can even sell the unlocked storage in the C-Store (like how people have to pay to increase their EC cap.

2) Increase the flight angles:
This is supposed to be ships in space, not wine bottles, it is stupid to force us to corkscrew to get to different elevations. I know this is possible considering STO uses the same engine as Champions although an updated version. (characters in Champions Online cannot get a true ascent or descend (it use to be a lower angle, corkscrewing) but they did change it over the years where it is dam close.

3) Recruit Receivers, and Transponders:
Allow us to drag these to the quick bar so we can access them faster. At one time certain items in the game allowed for this, currently I think that the Frost grenade for visual effects is the only one (so the option is possible). When these events launch I normally make a new toon from the current event, and to view my progress I have to open the inventory search for the recruit item, double-click them scroll down. this is a lot of effort just to view one's progress.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    rcellomanrcelloman Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I agree, if your for increasing the daily 8000 dil - to 16-20000 - for 'Lifetime' players. Why? We spent so much real world $ for STO fun! We are not leaving the fun until the fun is gone! While many of us may play other games, Lifetimers, come back! What the harm to the fun if there is this small increase when you have over 3.2 million dilithium just sitting doing us no good as it would take a year? to get it all out for use? Are we children?
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    An increase in daily Dil refinement has been proposed and asked for several times in the past. Not going to happen.
  • Options
    lerch2000lerch2000 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    I'm not suggesting increasing the daily limit, just suggesting making it easier for people like myself that have bought numerous character spots to use their refining abilities.

Sorry, I don't come on the forums often hence the time gap, me and the moderators don't play well together.