test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to further my progress in the event campaign?

I was wondering what I have to do to further the bar to get up to 3,500 to obtain the reward. I am at 2,550 right now and it seems like I have been stuck on that despite even after getting the original reward playing the levels for the Ore. So I am at a loss, is my progress stuck, Do I progress after each specific campaign? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Play the new campaign that started today on a daily basis (after a 20 hour cooldown) to receive 50 points. This event will net you a further 1,050 points, bringing you to the 3,500 required.

If however you have not been credited for today you should submit a bug thread in the game play bug sub forum.

Yes I am aware 2,550 plus 1,050 is 3,600 but you won't be credited for the 100 over 3,500 total
  • Options
    coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Bear in mind as well not every event counts towards the annual campaign. The recent event that rewards the Tetryon set is not part of the annual campaign so would not have given progress for it.
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    Also forgot to mention. The new meta event is currently only available on PC and not yet on console.